Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ang lihim ni antonio


this is my second blog.


you might be thinkin how come i'm writing another gay-themed indie movie? well, being in the closet is not that easy. one venue to go "out" is to discretely watch an "art film"


i watched ang lihim ni antonio at robinson's galleria indie sine. this is definitely a "real movie". not an exaggeration. why? hormone/libido is at its peak during puberty. this is the time that we explore our sexuality. this is also the time that a boy (man) discovers once's sexual being - be it an encounter with the same sex - not exactly the homosexual kind but the experimental kind. When i was at this age, i remember having interest with my uncle (same with antonio). my uncle used to sleep in my bed everytime he visits us in manila. and due to my curiosity, i attempted to put my hands in his crotch..... until then came a time that he is actually awake and pretended that he is sleeping..... and this went on and on several times, until one time, he was the one who puts my hand into his brief and allowed me to "play" in his hard and big "thing".


there goes my exploration of sexuality. we never talked about it. as if nothing happened. now i remain in the closet.


lihim ni antonio was crafted in a way that it pictures the truth. i admire antonio for practically acting as if he's doing the real thing. well, it was pretty obvious that he was holding tito jonbert's with ease. hehehe.


tito jonbert also was not overacting. all the cast were so natural. i hope we can have mnore quality films like this.


after the movie, i felt i'm not alone. i'm sure there are others in the closet who in one way or another maintains their own little secret..........

3 comments:

GinSceneThor said...

dude...

I alos watch that film "Ang Lihim ni Antonio" also at Robinsons Galeria, and I kinda liked that film. I even had a trailer and synopsis of it along side with the films Daybreak, and Sikil. You can visit it at at http://dhobshoutz.blog.com

adan said...

dobby ghene: salamat sa pagbisita. yeah, i liked the film, i plan to buy the dvd in quiapo.

so far, ito at ang lalake sa parola ang pinakanagustuhan ko.

sikil napanuod ko na rin. ayos lang sya.

sa nakalihim kong mundo, nakukuha ko pa ring mapanuod ang mga ito ng patago.....

GinSceneThor said...

"sa nakalihim kong mundo, nakukuha ko pa ring mapanuod ang mga ito ng patago....."

uhum...

anyways... is it ok if I link your blog unto mines...